Warmest Wishes for a wonderful holiday season and prosperous New Year from your friends at DMY Engineering Consultants Inc.
The year is coming to a close and we wish you the best of holiday seasons! 2015 was another great year for DMY as we were able to grow our regional presence, expand our service lines and work on some of the most significant projects in the Washington Metropolitan area. 2015 highlights include:
– Opening our Maryland office in Gaithersburg
– Adding Building Enclosure/Facilities services under the direction of Steven Arthur
– Adding Environmental services under the direction of Jeffrey Mitchell
– Completing work on the I-66 Active Traffic Management project
– Completing work on the DC Water Combined Heat and Power Plant, and Main Process Train projects
– Expanding our role on Phase II of the Silver Line project, taking Metrorail to Dulles Airport
These are only some of the year’s highlights, all of which were accomplished in partnership with some of the most well established firms in the industry. We look forward to even greater success for all in 2016!